Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy Birthday



Our tour guide Bao-Hong said: “Today is someone’s birthday and we are going to have a Birthday Party.” We all sung happy birthday songs for this happy fella.  After I sung the Chinese happy birthday song, AC asked me: “Is this truly happy?” I said: “Why not? I know that we are one step closer to our grave yard but we should not be sad!” I know that birthdays mark us one year less in our life. But please think in this way, we are one year closer to reborn/transmigration. In Buddhism we believe our body is just like a piece of clothing that we have put on and the day reborn/ transmigration means we can pick new clothes to wear. Although we don’t know what kind of clothes we can have but there is always a hope. Hope for a better one!

So happy birthday to him! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to everyone!

Please note: To be able to pick a nice beautiful clothe, we have to:
Avoid do all the evil acts;
Should do all the good and kind acts and
Purify our mind.


Good luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment