Saturday, March 5, 2011

Three days to live



I wonder if we have only three days to live then what will we do? I asked my hubby this question. He said he will sit there and wait to die. I asked my daughter the same question. She said she will spend some of her money to do the things she wants to do; she will donate some money to charity; she will visit all her friends and relatives to say good bye. I asked my son. His respond was he will donate all his money to the needed people, say good bye and practice hard for the last minute.

They are all good answers which has no right or wrong. Somehow for me, I want to make myself a cupper tea and enjoy my tea first. I prefer to do whatever I need to do before someone tells me this news. I don’t like to do things in a hurry. If I have money to donate, I prefer to donate before my departure. I prefer to tell my relatives and friends that I love them whenever I have my chance. It’s just like I study for an exam. I prefer to study before hand and when the exam comes, the night before I won’t touch my textbooks. I would sit there and enjoy my peace. I used to be the last minute person and my hubby taught me this when I was in second year university. If we want to have the best result, we do things before hand.

I then asked what happen if we have only one minute to live? What sort of things we can do if we only have one minute to live? My son said practice hard. My daughter said let it go. But I said wait we do have choices either we want to die happy or sad, smiley or cranky face. If we die with cranky face, our family will be unhappy because of us die unhappy. If we die with a smiling face, our family would be at peace. So why cranky face?  

No comments:

Post a Comment