Saturday, November 12, 2016

At Kushinagar


At kushinagar I have returned
Every time I have asked Buddha
Please send a teacher to me
So s/he can show the Way
I know thou have said
Sila, samadhi and panna we ought to practice
I know thou have said (these were tathagata's last words)
All conditioned things are nature to decay
And we should strive on untiringly.
But Buddha
How can I attain samadhi?
What is the way?

This time Buddha answered my pleads
Ni Su has just appeared
To show me the method of KN
Now I can meet
My inner Buddha
The silent non-self pureland I dwell

My gratitude to the Buddha
My gratitude to Thay Thien Chu
My gratitude to Ni Su
I can't use any words to thank
Please let me prostrate
With my whole hearted
To the Buddha
To Thay Thien Chu
To Ni Su

No comments:

Post a Comment