Saturday, November 12, 2016

At Bodhgaya 3


Ni Su led us to repent
My past bad deeds that I have done
Whether I did them intentionally or unintentional
I sincerely repent
I vow I will not do them again
To harm others and myself

Ni Su led us to take refuge to the Triple Gems
I vow to live by the Buddha (Awakening nature), Dharma (Right Understanding) and Sangha (Purity & Clarity)
for the rest of this life
And many lives to come

Ni Su led us to observe the five precepts
Abstain to kill
Abstain to steal
Abstain to adultery
Abstain to lie
Abstain to take any intoxication
I vow to observe these earnestly and carefully

Ordain or not ordain
This is only forms
I am happy for who can walk against the stream
But for me I will take it easy
In the pace that times and affinity allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment